Today is going to be a quiet and relaxing day for me. I don't have a lot of energy and I'm kind of down, just that like of day. On the upside, my chores are now done and I'm now in my craft room, which is my favorite place to be. I also colored and created to FUN cards and I am here to share with you.
Both of my cards today were created with digi images from Bugaboo Stamps. They are also both fun and bright Halloween and Fall-themed cards and will be submitted to several ongoing challenges. It's been so much fun creating a lot of cute Halloween Cards this year and I know in a way I'll miss it, but will be looking forward to working on my Christmas Cards next and they are my favorite cards to make.
This is the first card I created and this one was inspired by a new challenge over at the 'Catch the Bug Challenge Blog'. The theme for this week's challenge is 'Autumn/Fall' and this is the card that I created to submit.
This sweet little images makes a perfect Fall or Halloween card and I created her to submit to these fun challenges -
- Catch the Bug Challenge Blog - Whirling, Swirling, Twirling Autumn
- One Stop Challenge Blog - Challenge # 104 - Anything Goes
- Sassy Studio Designs - Dare to Be Sassy - Fall Theme
And this funky Witch Pumpkin card was created for these fun Halloween Themed challenges:
- Dutch Dare Card Challenges - # 89 - Color Theme or Halloween
- Cowgirl's Sunday Challenge - Blog Hop and Halloween Theme
- The Corrosive Challenge Blog - Orange and Black (Halloween)
- Darling Cardmakers - Trick or Treat (Halloween)
What about you? What is YOUR favorite Candy bar treat?