Today, I slept in and then did my typical morning chores and now I'm back in my craft room and have been working on a few new challenges cards. My first card today was inspired by the latest Copic Coloring Challenge over at SSC. Our theme this week is Buttons and Bows and my card features a cute little digi by Lori Boyd. The is one of Lori's adorable Spoonfuls and this one is named Dottie. You can find her in the store HERE!!
- Lili of the Valley - Challenge # 99 - Die Cuts/Punches
- Moving Along with the Times - # 101 - NO Designer Paper
- Paper Crafting Journey - # 11 - Anything Goes/Use Your Favorites
- Sassy Studio Designs - # 75 - No Patterned Paper and DT Call
This card was really fun and easy to make and the best part is that with Paper-Piecing, you can add more design and text to your images. The digi papers I used for this card all came from Shery K Designs and were all in this set, which is one of my favorites.
I hope you'll join me and make your own card that you can also use to join any of these new challenges:
- Catch the Bug Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
- SSC - Color Combo Challenge - Pink, Aqua and Green
- Through the Craftroom Door - Challenge # 3 - Paper-Piecing