I'm trying very hard to remember the good times and focus on happy things and the gorgeous weather we are having today. I woke up bright and early and watched 'The Royal Wedding' this morning, which was so sweet and touching. I can only imagine how proud Diana would have been of her son and I'm sure this too, in some ways is a bittersweet day for William and Kate.
I've spent most of my day crafting and focusing on fun and happy things and both of the cards I am here to share are both very sweet and make me smile! My first card was created for today's brand new challenge over at Baby Bud Designs and I was very happy to play along! I totally loved being part of the Design Team and had always loved these wonderful sweet images. Today's also a fun day at Baby Bud, as it's Friday Freebie day and if you hurry on over to the blog, you can pick up a cute new freebie HERE! You can also even use that image to play along in this month's challenge which is "Punches & Dies". The Lady Buds want to see lots of die-cuts or punched shapes on your card ! This is my card I was inspired to create, featuring one of my favorite little buds - Kira, who was paper-pieced into this cute little Pink outfit!
- Baby Bud Designs - April Challenge - Punches or Dies
- Little Miss Muffet - Challenge # 8 - Die-cuts or Punches
- Moving Along with the Times - Challenge #96 - Anything Goes
I have also posted a copy of the colors for Challenge # 15, for those of you who may want to play along.
Challenge Color Inspiration
My precious little Baby Maisie card was also created and is being submitted to these fun challenges.
- Flutter By Wednesday - Challenge # 152 - Recipe Challenge
- By Lori Designs - Challenge # 15 - Color Combo Challenge
- CCEE Stampers - Challenge # 1117 - Add A Butterfly
- Anything Goes Challenge Blog - # 39 Color Combo - Pink and Brown
- Bearly-Mine Challenges - Beautiful Babies
Lastly, special thanks my my dear friend Pat, who sent me this fabulous picture today! It's one of my favorite flowers, a gorgeous Iris and is in purple....my favorite color! I LOVE it!!