How exciting is that, I'm so sick and tired of Winter and hope a nice 50 degree day will melt away a ton of this snow. It think we need quite a few 50 degree days to make it ALL go away, but this is a start!
Today is a pretty good day for me too, being that it's now warmer, I'm not as achy as I had been for the past few weeks with all the cold and stormy weather. I do hope this this keeps up so I can have a few really good days.
I've finished up the Sunday chores and now I'm heading up to work on next page for the 365 Project. I finished my two "Challenge" Cards for the "Scrap Monkeys" and hope to upload and post those today too.
Other than than, I simply want to relax and enjoy the fact the that I'm NOT freezing!!
No comments:
Post a Comment