So much for a nice start anyway? We woke up to below freezing temps and it's also very windy outside. I had to get the car running for a good 15 minutes before I brought Alex to school and it still felt cold. Today is just NOT a good day....I slept horrible last night and simply do NOT feel that great. I think it's the Antibiotics that my doctor has me on. I had a Epidermal Cyst removed on Friday and it was more than we both had thought...it's was NOT a pleasant procedure and I never expected to come out with 15 sutures and feeling very faint. I basically haven't felt right since then...ARGH! Luckily, I did finish my Project page on Saturday and haven't done much since. That was actually one the better days, now the incision is fine, but I really very nauseous from the meds and never do well with any Antibiotics for too long. I did call today and hopefully can stop them so my stomach will feel better! Tomorrow, I want to get back up in my craft room and get a bit ahead. I'll be heading to the Beauty Bash next week and that will be a busy week, of appointments, packing and getting ready...I can't wait!]
These are some pictures of my Week 11 Page and some of the cards I made last week --
And some of the cards I made last week too!
....And that's about it for today! Hoping that SPRING will come fast and Summer will be soon to follow! I LOVE SUMMER and look forward to going to the beach. I hope we have a really good Summer, especially since the last two have not been the best!!
Hoping for lots of Blue Sky days...full of sunshine and nice warm temperatures!! Yippee!!
Hoping for lots of Blue Sky days...full of sunshine and nice warm temperatures!! Yippee!!
No comments:
Post a Comment