And ANOTHER crappy and rainy day here in Massachusetts. It's been the worst June that I think I can ever remember. I sure am happy that I have my crafting or I'm sure I would otherwise be a very happy and bored girl.
I've spend a lot of this week trying to re-arrange and reorganize my Craft Room and it's been kind of fun and kind of like shopping. I've found so many thing tucked away here and there that I have totally forgotten that I had, so that was nice. I'm now trying to come up with an idea of exactly how I want really make it MORE of a craft room and take the den furniture out of there and eventually move that back down to our big Living Room and then get a new desk and workspace and even more my computer up to my craft room. Of course, every thing I like and want is far too much money, LOL...so it will be awhile.
I guess the other good thing about the lousy weather is that I have been keeping with my Project 365 Album and this my page for this week. It's truly ME...and all about how much I LOVE Flip Flops --
and another view...

I have also finished one of the Birthday cards I am making for my Mom. She'll turn 75 on Saturday and there will be a couple different events in honor of the big day, so I still need to make another card for a Surprise Party that her best friends are throwing for her in July. This Friday, Mom my two cousins (Jennifer & Gretchen) and me....are doing a "Ladies" Luncheon at Latitude 43 to celebrate her Birthday, as that's what she wanted. (She had not idea about the party in July). Then on Saturday, Don is taking her out for her Birthday and the party will be a later surprise. This is the card I have done for Friday and now I'm beginning the second one for July.




I still have not totally finished her gifts, but I'm pretty set and just need to wrap them and get that done by Friday. I will be giving her everything on Friday, so that she will not at all suspect a party is to come. Her and Don may go up to NH for the day or Saturday too, so this works out perfect. We'll be at the Restaurant where Brian works, and he's going to arrange for a Surprise dessert and for everyone to sing. I'll bring my camera and pray for a nice sunny day, so we can sit on the outside deck and enjoy our lunch. It should be nice. Just exactly what she wanted and an ALL GIRL family event. Very sweet!
I still have not totally finished her gifts, but I'm pretty set and just need to wrap them and get that done by Friday. I will be giving her everything on Friday, so that she will not at all suspect a party is to come. Her and Don may go up to NH for the day or Saturday too, so this works out perfect. We'll be at the Restaurant where Brian works, and he's going to arrange for a Surprise dessert and for everyone to sing. I'll bring my camera and pray for a nice sunny day, so we can sit on the outside deck and enjoy our lunch. It should be nice. Just exactly what she wanted and an ALL GIRL family event. Very sweet!
1 comment:
Lisa I love your flip flop collection!! Wow! And the layout you made is awesome! Too cute. Your cards are just lovely.
Post a Comment