Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Woohoo! It's Wednesday....


    Oh NO!!!  Blogger is acting up and I LOST my entire POST!!   I worked on it for a LONG time....and it's ALL Gone!   

    And now I am way too exhausted to try again!   I want to cry???
    
     If you have stopped by to see the card I submitted to your challenge, this is it!!  I am very sorry this happened and have never lost a post before, especially one that I had already PUBLISHED?   Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!

   
   
I give up.............!  My body is now aching pain and sadly I have no idea of all the challenges or links I had already posted.  I've lost everything.....and with my Fibro Fog...I can't even begin to remember...I am very sorry....BooHoo!!!

13 comments:

Claire said...

What a beautiful card, i love the way you've coloured Candy and all the bling is FAB!! Thanks for joining us at MPS :-)
Claire xx

Trina said...

Oh Lisa, sorry your post disappeared. I hope you're feeling better.

Paula S. said...

Ughhh, what a drag when technology does not cooperate! This card is beautiful though.. Great image and so nicely colored too...what a lovely Purple Princess she is! :)

Kathy Czygan said...

Hi Lisa! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! It makes me happy happy happy! I'm sorry about your fibro! My best friend has that also and it must be miserable to deal with when it flares up! I feel for you. Then on top of that you've lost your post? I've lost them before while I was in the middle of writing them! It's so frustrating! But your card is awesome! Your coloring gets better and better each time I see one of your creations! You go girl! I love the colors on this and the embossed panels behind Candy. The little tear drop gems are gorgeous! Lovely design Lisa! I'm glad I found your blog...I'm going to follow you so I can keep up with all your awesome projects! Hugs...and blessings!

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card Lisa and your coloring is beautiful!! I love the gems! Thank you for joining MPS this week!
Tammy x

Marion Kuipers-van Eijsden said...

Lisa, I'm sorry to hear that blogger is playing you! But your card is absolutly stunning. I love to see how you colored Candy. Thanks for playing again this week at MPS and we hope to see you at the blog hop coming saturday!
Hugs

Michelle Redman said...

This is awesome!! Love the digi!! Thanks for joining my challnge on the DTC!!

Unknown said...

Lisa, this is great! Sorry you lost everything!! Thanks for joining us at MPS! Shelley

Anneke said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for playing along with us at Digital Tuesday :)
Hugs Anneke

Michelle said...

Sorry about your post, Lisa! So frustrating! I love your Candy card! Love her purple dress and your beautiful crystals!! Thank you for joining our Witches Brew challenge at MPS this week, Lisa!

Maria Matter said...

so sorry you lost your post Lisa...but your card is GORGEOUS!!! I found you through Digital Tuesday's color challenge this week!
I hope you have a great weekend and your feeling good and full of energy!
hugs & blessings!

paper fun said...

I should have know that you would color her in purple!! LOL She is great. I am so glad that you joined us again at MPS.

Mari

Ellibelle said...

This is fabulous Lisa. Love the witch and you colored her beautifully. Love the way you embellished your card.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at digital tuesday!!

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".