Sunday, May 20, 2012

What a weekend!

   I have had such a fun-filled weekend in Baltimore.  It was a blast to meet all the Outlawz Gals and also to meet and take classes with Marti Wills and Suzanne Dean.   Once I am back home I hope to have lots of fun new pics to share.

    I want to say a special Thank You to Colleen, for organizing and hosting this event.  Thanks also for coming up early and meeting me on Thursday and for the nice dinner we had that night.  Thanks also to my friend Sharon for coming down and spending the weekend with me, despite battling the misery of a tooth abscess the whole time.  You are a trooper and I enjoyed your company so much.  Thanks also for taking me out tonight and having Scott and the kids come down to meet me too.  Hi to Cameron, Finley and Lily - I had fun with you all, and was so happy to meet you.

    I will always remember this weekend and all the laughs we shared.  I am looking forward to seeing you all more often in the challenges over at The Outlawz.  Thanks to Theresa for allowing us ride with you and Pat to the craft store and dinner on Saturday night, you are a wonderful driver.

   Hugs to you all! I had so much fun and can hardly believe it is over.  The time flew by and I loved every second. WooHoo!!!   I am off to bed--wiped out, but it was so worth it!   Nighty night!  Hope everyone travels home safely!   See you all online tomorrow - it was a pleasure to be part of the event and to meet everyone who was there!


3 comments:

Sharon Rittler said...

Lisa,
It was so awesome to finally meet you and the kids really enjoyed being to see the person who sends all those gorgeous cards in the mail ;} I think now they get why I spend so much time online. You were very gracious allowing me to stay in your room with you and I'm so sorry you had to put up with my horrible abscessed tooth! It's still bad today so I may have to try another antibiotic. Hope you landed safely! Love you lots!!

Payne Holler Cards said...

Really enjoyed getting to know you! Hope your flight home went well (-;

Art Joy of Sharing with Peg and Shel said...

Sounds like fun!

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".