I could not be happier and more excited! Every day is flying by and I feel like I'll never be ready, but I know it will all be wonderful. At this point, I do have all my craft projects done and have already brought everything over Colleen & Rob's home (Meg's parents). I also think their home is going to a wonderful setting as it's such a lovely home and has has wonderful nautical theme. Brian has always called it the "Beach House" and know I understand why.
I have a couple updated pics to show you how my final favor bags were put together, along with a picture of the finish wedding book, which we will use as a guest type memory book!!
This is the "beach" themed part of the favor bag. The little bottles, each have a tiny message and have also now been filled with sand.
The second part is a treat "candy" bag which contains Hershey Kisses, Salt Water Taffy and the little "wrapped" Hershey Nuggets.
I added the "beach" little organza bag to the candy bag, and then tied a Thank You tag on each one. I created this tags using my Cameo and the "Print and Cut" feature which was a huge help in this project. Love Love Love my Cameo.
And this is how I finished off their book -- I left it all very natural in colors and it will be put out with the favors in a little grouping with candles, sea shells and some larger starfish, that I forget to photography before I took them over to the house. Oops!
I decided against making a card box, since it was not working out as I had planned. However, I have a great little area that this will all be placed and their will easily be space for a card basket, if needed. I just do not have time now to work on it any longer and I'm a little wiped out.
Today, is a cloudy day and we have a big rain storm (front) that's going to come through tonight and last for the next day or so and I know it's coming, because my body is super sore. Luckily, today is pretty much a free day, so I'm especially excited to head over to the Kick Start Class and maybe even make a card to two. I'm a little bummed that I don't have the time to spend in class, like I normally do -- but once I get through the weekend, I know I will be a much better student for Week 2!!
Tomorrow, I'm having my nails and hair done, my hair is kind of a trial to see if I want to wear it very straight, (flat ironed) or more like normal style, blown out with the ends kind of curled under. I have another appointment Saturday morning which will be when I choose which style I want. I'm also having a Spa Pedicure on Thursday and will meet Hubby after to go and buy all the food things I need to make for Saturday. Nothing overly difficult and thankfully Acacia is going to help me out on Saturday morning too! We will make a large veggie platter and dip, a large fruit platter and dip, plus a large garden salad. We ordered most of the food, but we are all making some sides too!
The weather is looking wonderful for the weekend -- and it sounds like it will be perfect for both the Sunset Cruise and also for their Beach Ceremony. I'm so happy that this rain storm is coming now (we do need rain)...but it's also making me very happy to know it will all be over by Thursday and the forecast for the weekend is looking fabulous -- Thank you God!


3 comments:
I can relate to what you are going through. I had 3 outfits to choose from for my daughter's big day! You have done your best and no one will notice if anything is not perfect. Now sit back and enjoy this special day. It will go by too quickly:) Have fun too!!
Everthing is just stunning, Congrats to all of you, Hugs, Lori m
Those little wedding Favors and candy bags are so adorable and just perfect ! And your wedding book is precious! They couldn't be more wonderfully done...so glad the weather should be good!
You are going to wear yourself out...hope you get some rest periods during the day....enjoy this special occasion...looking forward to pics (-:
Hugs
Linda
Post a Comment