But, I did want to say I am alive ---just crazy busy---too many appointments and now a Fibro Flare from doing too much!! Hoping for Happy and Healthy days very very soon ---
Friday, November 15, 2013
I'm Alive.......and struggling???
It has been days since I have had any free time....no time to create or do much of anything....and I miss it SO much!!
But, I did want to say I am alive ---just crazy busy---too many appointments and now a Fibro Flare from doing too much!! Hoping for Happy and Healthy days very very soon ---
But, I did want to say I am alive ---just crazy busy---too many appointments and now a Fibro Flare from doing too much!! Hoping for Happy and Healthy days very very soon ---
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Little About Me
- ThePurplePlace
- Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
- Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".

5 comments:
We miss you and can't wait until you're feeling better and back to creating!
Oh, no!! So sorry to hear that, Lisa!! :( :(
Hope you feel better soon!!
Look after yourself! I hope to see you in class next week :)
Thank you ALL very much!! I am so bummed because I am missing classes that I LOVE and also all my favorite challenges!
I have not made a card in days and that's typically my relaxing therapy, but after having a crazy and hectic week, I over did things and now I'm hurting....that's the life of Fibromyalgia and I usually can manage it, but sometimes, it wins...and this is one of the times. On the upside, it will pass and things could always be worse...I try to focus on thinking about the days I can create and hope it won't be long!! I hate when this illness drags me down....and keeping HOPING for a cure and better treatment options....
Thanks for caring....
Hang in there Lisa - better days are coming! Sending {{hugs}} for a brighter week ahead!
Post a Comment