Sunday, January 5, 2014

Have you been to Reverse Confetti?

  Reverse Confetti is a fun new stamp/die store and blog and I found through my love of all things crafty and immediately feel in love with the Tag Me die set, which I happily now own.  I also loved this "Tinsel n' Trim" - Stamp set, but when I went to order it, it was sold out!!  Hopefully, it will come back and stock, because I still want it and think it's a sweet as can be, Adorable don't you agree?

  I think my new obsession started after I saw this card, by Susan Liles, which is now happily on one of my Pinterest Boards --  along with these other cards, all ready to view at Reverse Confetti.   I just loved this from the get go and that very day I made my way to the store to order my first die set.   I've now added the store and blog to my bookmarks, as I know I'll be back!!


From | Reverse Confetti !  Another WOW card!
    I was so inspired by the design and the style that I read up about the idea and how it was created by Jen del Muro, a very talented designer.  She also creates some amazing cards  -- be sure to hop over and check them out on the blog.

   Today, I am very excited to be playing in one of my first Reverse Confetti challenges, and this one is the January Sketch For You TO TRY (SFYTT), and I am sharing a copy of the sketch for this month, which you can also find on the blog HERE!!!

SFYTT # 8 / Reverse Confetti
SFYTT8_Jan14

  I had so much fun with this and my first new die set that I actually created two different cards, pretty much the same, only much different the color choices.
This is the first card that I created and it's using the larger tag from the set:


   As you can probably tell, I used some of my favorite colors of teal and aqua and started with a card base created from some Hero Layering Paper.  The darker teal floral is a and small teal pieces are from my scrap stash and the large tag was cut from some Echo Park paper.  The brad/button is also from my old stash and the little "Live Well" sentiment is from Paper Smooches.  (I still do not own any new Reverse Confetti Stamps, but I think that'll change soon, as they have a brand new release coming out on January 8th.  You can even see a sneak peek of some of the new stamps HERE!!   WoohOO!


  My second card, which I think is my favorite, was done in a very deep turquoise blue and features some bling (sparkly brad) that has been sitting around since I started Christmas Cards!  Even though it looks a bit like a snowflake, I think it adds some fun sparkle to this card and it seemed like a good time to use it!!     Hope you agree!

   This card using these fabulous "Die Cuts" is also being submitted to the new challenge being hosted over at "Addicted to CAS", where the new them is Die Cuts....a favorite element for me and almost ALL my cards!!
   Here is a little close up view of the card, where you can see that I used both tags from the die set for my focal point, along with a simply "Hi" sentiment, again from a Paper Smooches set, another company I totally love!!

  Heading back to my organizing for today and hoping I can find some time for work on more cards this afternoon!   

   NOTE:  I promote only those products that I actually USE and LOVE!   I am not a member of the Reverse Confetti Design Team, nor do I have any other interest or affiliation with the company.  I always share products and I LOVE and this is a company I'll bet you'll now see me sharing often!!  


  



1 comment:

Arlene said...

Great sketch to follow and I love the cards. I'll have to wind my way to check out the Reverse Confetti site.

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".