Thursday, February 12, 2015

New HERO ARTS - In STOCK Now at a2z Scrapbooking!!!

  I am SUPER excited to let you know that several items from the Brand New Hero Arts Spring 2015 Catalog are NOW in stock and ready to ship over at the a2z Scrapbooking Store!   I am also delighted to SHARE my DT Promo Code -- LISAH15 -- which will save you 15% off of ANY and ALL orders of $25 and up (excluding Shipping).

   Keep in mind that many things are selling super fast and more are due in within the next week or so.  Also, some items like the new "Ombre Inks" are currently back ordered with Hero and those will be coming in shortly.

  For the BEST Selection SHOP early!   I placed my first order today and will be adding more!  I can't wait to buy the Ombre Inks, a lot of the cute new "Dog Themed" goodies and those fun new Stamp and Cut Sets.   Below are pictures of some of my new favorites!!  

  

Hero Arts Hello Stamp Cut DC151 Clear Stamp die

Hero Arts Stamp Your Own Succulents CL839 Clear Stamps

Hero Arts 3-D Cactus Pair Frame Cuts DI112

  And for the Dog lovers, Like me......

Hero Arts Dog House Frame Cut Die DI116
Hero Arts Dog House Stamp K6079 Wood Rubber Stamp

Hero Arts Pet Toys Frame Cuts Dies DI116 fish yarn dog bone cheese

Hero Arts Thanks Stamp Cut DC152 clear stamps die

   Be sure to check back daily --- anything that has sold out in this first batch, has been re-ordered and many other items are still being shipped directly from Hero Arts!    I am so excited and really happy with this latest catalog, so many fun new things!!  To see ALL the goodies from the Spring 2015 Release - please stop over at the Hero Arts Site, where you'll find the FULL catalog Here !!

Happy Shopping!!

Click HERE to SHOP!!

2 comments:

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Thanks for the thumbs up and the promo code - and extra thanks for your vote - I really appreciate that! Have a great week, Lisa! Hugs, Cornelia

Greta said...

If only I was rich--LOL! Love the dog house die & the hello die & matching stamps! Thinking of you, Lisa, & hoping everything went well today!

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".