Sunday, April 3, 2016

Happy April....More Sale Items...!!

I can hardly believe it's already April, and if you live anywhere near me, I'll bet you are not happy to be looking out your windows to see it snowing...Yup!!  
Typical New England weather....it's crazy!      
Where is Spring!!!
 
I have been feeling pretty lousy for the last week or so after my latest treatment and the only cards I have created were these that I quickly put together while in Oncology on Tuesday.   
 
 
 
 
    I am kind of down right now, as I continue with this relentless battle.  I have not felt good in days and had to cancel out on two craft events I had been looking forward to for a long time.  If you are one of the lucky gals who will be attending Jenn Shurkus's  Loft Art Retreat, next weekend in RI, please know I WISH so much, I was with you.  I'm sure it will be a fabulous day and I am heartbroken that I had to cancel and lose out!   Cancer Sucks!!!

   NOTE:  I have added MORE items to my "Goodies for Sale" page and reduced more prices.  I'm really beat, so please bear with me, if you email.  I promise to answer any and all emails as fast as I can.  

    Special thanks to everyone who has already shopped.  The response has been wonderful and I'm grateful for you kindness and all the sweet and caring thoughts that many of you have shared.    I am so blessed to have a wonderful world of friends, and crafting has brought many of you into my life!


2 comments:

Deb said...

So sorry you aren't feeling well, hope it gets better soon!

Kathleen said...

Hope you are feeling better soon. I know that they are also probably heartbroken that you won't be there. If it means you have time to get better. It's time well spent. Be well.

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".