Hope to be back more and more and to slowly build up my skill again and also a nice supply for cards for my friends and family.
Before I go, I also want to share a new picture of my little "Harper Leigh" who is such a LOVE in my life. I hope to start babysitting for her from time to time, once Acacia returns to work. This picture was taken last weekend, while she was "playing" in her new activity center. She is such a sweetie and I love and savor every moment I have with her!
Hope to see you all more often and really hope I can continue to create and once again enjoy the hobby I so loved!!! Wish me luck!!
PS: As for my Cancer Battle -- my latest CT Scan in March showed that I am currently NED (No Evidence of Disease) which was awesome news. I will be re-scanned at the end of June and for now remain "Off Treatment". It is very exciting to be NED once again, however, I have been here before and found it to be very short lived (my lung tumor was back only three months later, and was even more aggressive). This time, I hope the Immunotherapy treatments will give me a much better and longer chance of staying NED for the long term. As always I still HOPE we will find a cure for Stage IV Metastatic Cancer! Until that day, I'm taking One Day at Time!!



12 comments:
Clean and simple, just the way to begin again. Your cards turned out nice, you didn't lose the magic touch. Keep on making up your stash of cards to have on hand, slowly and purposeful whenever you feel up to it. YOU CAN DO THIS.
Ahhh, your grandbaby is adorable! Hope you get to babysit some!! There isn't anything wrong with simple cards, I have to admit, thats mostly what I do...especially this year, I just haven't been able to do much else besides that with time constraints and not feeling as well late last year when I started working on this years cards. Feeling better for the most part now, but...time is not on my side as it's getting closer and closer to canning season...so, simple it will probably be for all this years cards. LOL Not sure if next years will be any different really...can't seem to get good ideas for anything but simple lately, so unless that changes simple it will continue to be.
It's good to see you creating Lisa! Thanks for sharing an update on your health. I hope for you good news continues. Your granddaughter is such a cutie.
Your cards are just lovely Lisa. So happy to see your creating! And Harper is adorable. Make the most of what time you can spend with her. I only get to see my little man a few times a year as he is so far away. I treasure every second I can spend with him. And thank goodness for FB messanger... I get lots of videos and photos.
Happy to hear that you are NED and long may it stay that way! take care.
PS - thanks for joining us at A2Z this month
Hi Lisa, it's so good to see you creating again. I have been thinking of you and will keep you in my prayers. You are such an inspiration and am so glad you can enjoy your adorable grandchild, those are special moments. Keep creating and keep fighting on with your beautiful spirit, big hugs coming your way!!!!
So good to see you creating again Lisa. Fabulous cards. Hugs.
So pretty! Love your cards and so happy you are back crafting! Thanks so much for joining us at a2z!
Hi Lisa, so nice to see your post. Both cards so clean and crisp, well done!! Thanks for joining in the fun at a2z. And thanks for sharing the sweet photo of your grand-daughter.
Hi Lisa! Glad you are back doing some creating! That little grandbaby is adorable - now we know what has been keeping you busy. Still praying for you for a complete healing. God Bless!
Donna
Way to make the sentiment the focus. Hugs, and so glad you joined us at A2Z Scrapbooking.
Oh Wow! How thrilled I am to see this post and to hear you are back creating. AWESOME! Your granddaughter is adorable. Hugs . . .
Post a Comment