Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Happy Tuesday....

Today, is just NOT my best day! I've been really tired since the moment my alarm went off and just achy all over. Between Fibro and the end of my cold, I'm just not feeling great and my cold is been minimal, since I added in extra Vitamin C. I think I have overdone things a bit and need to catch up my rest!

....ARGH! And just when things are NOT good....things tend to get worse! I wrote a whole LONG post, but then somehow LOST it because Google kept asking me to sign in, even though I had signed in already! As I said...it's one of those day! I have more problems with that at times, but I have NO CLUE why it happens. The only way I seem to be able to fix it is to delete my GOOGLE Cookie and then start all over! Too bad that this time, I lost my post in the meantime....!

I did finish my Project 365 page for last week. It's actually a two-page layout of my Craft Room...kind of a before and after and it came out okay! I'm still struggling at learning to scrap and simply NEVER seem to create great page!

These are the pages I made and while I LOVE the Purple background ....I still feel like they need 'something' ?? to make them pop?








So...that's going to be for day! I'm too tired to type another LONG post and hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!

Bye Bye...


No comments:

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".