Friday, October 29, 2010

More Friday News!!!!

   On top of the new challenge at Baby Bud Designs (see my previous post HERE) -- I also have more news and this is from 'A Day for Daisies'.    Every Friday Tammy releases her newest images at a special promotional offering of 20% off!  You will find today's NEW RELEASES  in the 'Just picked' Section of the store HERE!   Please remember the promotion runs for ONE DAY ONLY, and expires at midnight.  Hurry on over now to pick out your new images - they are all wonderful!

    I also wanted to let you all know that Tammy has added two wonderful new crafters to our design team and I am very happy and excited share this new.  Please WELCOME Arielle and SherryAnn  as the newest members of the A Day for Daisies Design Team.   They are both very talented ladies and I'm certain they will create some fabulous inspiration for you all.  
   And on a sad note, today will be my last day as a member of the A Day for Daisies Design Team.   I'm going to miss being part of the team, and truly wish it had worked out for me  Sometimes Fibro does win out a bit, and this happens was one of those times.   My thanks to Tammy for the fabulous opportunity and my very best wishes to all of the gals on the the team.  It's been such a pleasure to create with you all and I hope to continue to keep in touch and see you in the groups and other challenges.

    On a happier note, I will still be creating for Baby Bud Designs and totally enjoy working with the adorable Baby Bud Images.  In the future, I do hope to eventually pursue other Guest or Part-time DT positions, and will look forward to that after the Holiday and when I'm feeling better. 
    
   I also have one card to share with you today and this card was inspired from this week's Color Combo Challenge over at SSC.   This is a copy of the inspirational image we have for our challenge --


  And this is the card I created for several fun challenges.  My images is from Bugaboo Stamps.  

   My fun little Halloween Card is also being submitted to these FUN challenges.  Please join me and play along!
   And I hope you all have a wonderful weekend a HAPPY HALLOWEEN and for those who do not celebrate Halloween - HAPPY FALL!!
    Hugs,
     Lis

20 comments:

Unknown said...

Lisa, you rocked this challenge. I love your card!! That was my kids on Halloween! Treat bag in one hand and flashlight in the other! Your coloring is superb g/f! Love it all, Hugz, Colleen xoxoxooxxo

Georgia Ehrmann said...

such a cute image and I love your card! Thank you for playing at AiFactory this week! Hope to see you again soon!
Georgia
DT

Sherry Eckblad said...

Such a fun card. Fun cards make me happy.

Anonymous said...

this is such an adorable card! I love this image!
thanks for playing this week at AIF!
-Tammy

Wendy said...

What a fun image! Super cute card! Thanks for joining us this week at StampInsanity!! :)

Lisa Martz said...

REally cute. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge!

Arielle H Gordon said...

Super cute Lisa! I was really sad to hear you're leaving the ADFD team... I've really enjoyed chatting with you online and your talent will definitely be missed!

Heather said...

Cute card and what a cute image, fabulous punched edge.

Thanks so much for joining us in the Simon Says Stamp challenge.
hugs Heather xx

Deb said...

This is a really fun and cute Halloween card! I love how simple it is!! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie and Mary challenge this week!

Chris said...

that's a cutie. Sorry about the fibro, my dear friend Maggie has Fibro and it often kicks her butt. Craft as much as you can, it'll help you feel better about yourself.
thanks for joining us at S2G.

Carrie Gaskin said...

This is just great!

Renee said...

Lisa-What a great card. Always love your work. Sorry to hear about the Fibro acting up. Thanx for joining us this week at AIT. I hope to see you back again.
Renee DT

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

I LOVE cousin IT and it's so good to see him on a card!! The pumpkin is adorable too!!! Great coloring :)

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Beth said...

OMGosh! SO cute! Thanks for sharing your Halloween sweetie with us at StampInsanity! :)

Mary Brown said...

Oh that is one cute little trick or treater! Thanks for play along with the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

Rosalien Zwackhalen said...

This is a very cute card.:)) Thanks for joining StampInsanity.

Rosalien

Ann English said...

Your cards are just wonderful. So very sorry to read of your health problems-take care of yourself! Thank you for joining us at S2G.

Unknown said...

Super stinkin cute card!! - great to have you play along with s2g this week!

Connie Babbert said...

Very cute card!!! Thanks for playing along with Create with Connie and Mary this week!

Laurel said...

Love your card! Thanks so much for playing at S2G!

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".