Today I am also spending most of my time coloring and creating and that is my greatest passion. I am working on a few projects, two are design team projects and two are cards for challenges. The first card I started working on is for a new challenge that started today over at the Color Me Creative Classroom, and the challenge is open to ALL. It's being sponsored by one of my crafty friends (Anary), who now has her very own stamp line called Gilli! For all the details - please go HERE to the Challenge Group! My card is in process and I hope to have to completed and ready to share with you later today or tomorrow.
My next project is a Fall Card that I was inspired to create for several new challenges this week. If you know me, you know that I LOVE challenges and for me they are a great way to practice coloring, cardmaking and also a fun way to find new stores and make new craft friends. This card was created with a brand new image from 'A Day for Daisies' and you can find it in the store HERE! It's a really nice Fall image and I feel in love with it and bought it yesterday, along with a couple of the cute new 'Halloween Cuties" from Tammy's latest release --
My card was colored with my Copics and then I used my Copic Air Brush system to create a nice background. I added a lovely Fall sentiment which is digi sentiment from Rainbow Echo Designs. I printed it in a rust color to match my card and then distressed it and my image, both with 'Tea Dye' Distress Ink. I put it all together then added a ribbon and some Pezza-bling and this is my completed card.
There are several challenges this week with Fall themes, and that is what also inspired me to make a Fall cards. Thank you!
- Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - # 104 - Distressing
- No Time to Stamp - Challenge # 160 - Back to Nature
- Stampin' for the Weekend - Autumn Inspiration
- Charisma Cardz - Challenge # 40 - Autumn Colors
- Paper Romance - Fall Theme & Design Team Call
- Fab 'N' Funky - Challenge #43 - Use A Digi Image
- Digi Doodles Shop - Use the Color Orange
Now, I am off to working on a card for Baby Bud Designs. I already have my little Bud 'Nilah', picked out and I have some of my papers picked out too. My card is going to be very pretty and pink, but that's all I can tell you for now. It will be inspiration for a challenge coming up soon and more details will follow. In the meantime, you still have time to enter our very FIRST challenge and you can find all the details over on the challenge blog HERE!
Evening Update - I am back with a little update and one more card to share. I completed two new Design team projects and those you'll have to wait a bit to see, but I was very happy with both cards and will be looking forward to sharing them with you. I also finished up my Gilli Card for the which was inspired by a new challenge over at the Color Me Creative Classroom. I chose 'Asian Gilli' for my card and think she is adorable. If you are new to Gilli you can find out all about this new line over at the Gilli Blog.
My sweet Gilli card is being submitted to these fabulous challenges -
- Color Me Creative Classroom - Challenge # 5 - Something Sheer
- Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Challenge 47 For Emma - 'Bling'
- Stamp Something - Something Punchy (Punch or Die Cuts)
- The Creative Cottage - Bling it On - Challenge 24
I hope you all have a great night and as always -- Happy Crafting!

16 comments:
Beautiful distressing
Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)
Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT
Hi!
I was blog hopping and your card caught my eye - I love the image and colours you've used!
:)
Samantha x
(Sparkly Moo)
Oh what a gorgeous card! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Fab and Funky this week x
This is such a great image Lisa! I love the way you've designed this card. The sentiment looks so good at the top of the card and your colors and papers are just yummy. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!
Beautiful design and colours, thanks for joining us at SC: 104 Distressing challenge, Good luck, Hugs Bridget ;) x. SCSC DT
This is so gorgeous hun. I love the air brushing and must admit I had never hard of it before. I am so glad you are feeling better and I able to create these super projects. Thank you so much for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxxx
2 great cards Lisa, Love the subtle elegance of your Gilli card. Thanks for playing along with our Diamonds challenge at Sweet Stampin x
Hi Lisa, what a gorgeous card. Love the cute image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x
Wow... such a nice fall card!
Your coloring is beautiful!
Thanks for joining us at the Digi Doodles Shop`s Best!
Tine
Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments! I totally enjoy crafting and it's the perfect way to keep myself busy and keep my mind off of the Fibro! :)
Fabulous copic work and lovely card showing great distressing
Hugs Kate
SCSC GDT
Such a wonderful and colourful design. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week. Good luck.
xx Vee
Beautiful fall card. Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best
Hugs,
Julie
Love both of the cards but especially fon of the ribbon treatment and doily layering on the second one - happy sigh here!!
Thank you for joining in our Something Punchy theme at Stamp Something this week and good luck!
Hugs
Annika
Gorgeous cards!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x
Great card ! Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best this week. Welcome again!!
Hugs, Jóna
Post a Comment