.....and thankfully the SUN is finally back out too! It's so nice to see some sunshine and it certainly can help to lift your spirits - now if we would have some nice warm weather....it would really feel like SPRING!!
Today, I have two new cards to share and the first was created for a new challenge over at StampNation and based on a sketch that was created by Maureen Merritt. I have included a copy here and hope you'll enjoy using it as inspiration for some of your creations.
My second card is a fun little card and this one was created for a Copic Coloring challenge that is a new challenge being hosted by one of my online craft friends, Lisa Keifer. Lisa invited me to join her brand new Copic Coloring challenge over at SSC, where she is the new Copic Challenge Director. Congratulations to Lisa on your new role. I hope you'll be very happy and I know you'll enjoy coloring and creating with your Copics. Lisa's challenge this week to use color 'Jeans', using you choice of Blue Shades. Another twist is to use your colorless blender to add some dimension and texture to your colored 'jeans'.
This is my card which I will be posting for Lisa's Challenge HERE! My image is a cute little Cowboy digi from Bugaboo Stamps and for his 'Jeans' I used these Blue Copic Colors B 91, 93, 95, 97! It was a fun little card to create and you are all invited to join in!
I am off now to finish up a very special card, which will be a birthday card for my son, (Alex) who will be turning 19 tomorrow! Yikes! Where does the time go? I can hardly believe that my 'baby' is going to be 19 and that Brian is now 24. My two greatest joys in life are both now grown adults...and two of the best guys ever -- I feel so lucky and blessed to have two awesome sons ! Love you both soooo much!!
Have a great day and Happy Crafting!!!
Friday, April 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Little About Me
- ThePurplePlace
- Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
- Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".



3 comments:
Wonderful cards Lisa!! I love the CAS design of the first one! And happy birthday to Alex!! Ya know Lisa, your boys are awesome men because you are their momma!! THEY are lucky to have such a wonderful MOM!! Love you!!
Happy Birthday to your son, and both of your cards are very pretty. :)
love the cards and it's wordings!
Post a Comment