I don't know about you, but I realized just how much I use my blog and I have really missed it the past two days!! I am not sure what happened, and if they are still working on it, but I thought I would try a simply post to check it out.
As for now, my post from yesterday is still MIA and I HOPE it will come back, because to be honest, it was pretty long and had quite a few cards and I'm not sure where I left off! Fibro Fog is terrible for me and it makes my memory worse then ever! In the interim I have been a card-making machine since I could NOT blog or visit other blogs and that was another thing I realized I missed. I guess I'm also a Blogger addict now too and I THANK Blogger for ALL the days when every things has fun so smoothly...it's rare for me to have any trouble, so I'm sure they work very hard to keep it open.
Today, I have to fun cards to share and once I have time, I'll come back and add the link to the challenges where I found them -- but since so many blogs are still down and missing their Thursday post, it may take awhile.
My first card features a cute new image from Bugaboo Stamps and this is one of the many that I have bought since Jodie opened the new store. I love the 50% off sale and was very happy to add quite a few new digis to my collection, since the sale. If you love her images, like many do, then you'll want to head on over and take advantage of the sale, which runs for the entire month of May.
My second card was created for the new challenge over at By Lori Designs, which I happened to have printed out yesterday, before blogger crashed. The challenge for this week was to create a card based on a Friendship theme and this is mine. Note; At this time the challenge post is not showing, but hopefully will return once Blogger is has added back all the missing posts from Thursday?
My Friendship Card is also being posted to this week's Copic Coloring Challenge over at SSC and as my last card for this brand new challenge at 'Through the Craftroom Door' for their 'Anything Goes' Challenge, which you'll find HERE!!
That's it for now! I'll be back a bit later to check on this post and hope that it is okay and that my Thursday post is back too! Hope everyone is enjoying their Friday and has plans for a wonderful weekend!!
Evening Update -- I can see by some of the comments that were left, that I am NOT alone, seem like all of us in Blog Land really do LOVE our blogs and missed it while it as out. So far, this post has stayed fine, but I really and still hoping (very much) that ALL of the posts they had removed to fix this issue, will be added back. I am very good about backing up my computer daily and I back up pictures and all my digi images in two locations, but I've never ever thought about back-up my blog and I'm not even sure if there is a way? If anyone has any idea, please share!!
In the meantime I have one more card to share and this one was created for this week's Copic Coloring challenge over at 'The Outlawz'. Our challenge this week was to color something Cuddly, so I was excited as I have lots of cute images and the hardest part was picking out which one I wanted to color. I keep a folder of images printed and my first stop is to always look through that folder to see if I have something ready to color. As soon as I saw this cutie, I knew it was the one I wanted to use.
This is a digi image and I bought it from Di's Digi Downloads! I chose it because this cute little bear family is already cuddled up together and I think that's adorable. If you are a fan of bear images, you'll find a wonderful selection in Di's store. This one is named 'Wish Upon a Star' and and you can find it in the store HERE!! I decided to make it look more like a daytime image and kept my colors bright and happy! Di has a wonderful collection or adorable and very cuddly images in her store, many of which are also now available in Polymer Stamps!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Little About Me
- ThePurplePlace
- Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
- Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".



6 comments:
I'm anxious to see if it lets me post. Great cards, love both of them. Great coloring too! I lost my last post with the little girls, so hope they get things fixed.
Hi! Hun....It was dreadful loosing blogger...I nearly went up the wall...lol..lost my last post..anything that went up on or after the 11th, has dissappeared.Not sure whether it will come back on its own...thank goodness I kept my scraps of papers and married them up with the cards so I can re-post if I have to.
Two beautiful cards...fabulous watering can,and the wee girl with her doll is so precious.
Luv CHRISSYxx
It's been so wierd today without blogger (I was off work for the day and had planned to spend the day doing whatever I liked!!!) I'd also put loads of scheduled posts up last night and they're all gone now. Doh!!! Anyway, it's all running again now and I've just got to figure out what is still there and what is lost. Like you say, it is so rare for it to go down so I guess we just have to be thankful it is back up and running again. Love your cards Lis, I think the second one is sooo cute, love them both though. I guess it's been a good day to do some crafting rather than blogging!!! Happy days. Have a good weekend honey. Annette xx
Hum -- So far so good...but I sure would LOVE to see my missing post (from yesterday) come back! It's not in my saved or drafts either and that's a bummer!!
Glad to know that I am not the only one who missed my BLOG!!
Hi hunny! lovely cards! blogger has been very naughty and removed your stamp fairy entry card too! :0( hope your keeping well hugs Samantha x
Aww very cute! Your cards are so adorable and love all the bling and the colors you used!
Thanks for playing along with us at "By Lori Designs" challenges and good luck! :D
Hugz,
xx Tracey/DT xx
Post a Comment