Sunday, May 29, 2011

Would you like a Customized Banner for your blog?

Would you like a customized banner for your blog?
How about a watermark and your very own signature?
You're only a few clicks away from having it all! 

You are all invited to Hop on over to "The Outlawz" challenge group for their Summer Party, which kicks off on June 5th!!  And you can help them spread the word by creating your own post to invite your friend to join the fun.

Every one that creates post about the big event, will have a chance to have Marti Wills design a customized banner, watermark, and signature for YOUR BLOG, all you have to do is add our party flyer to a blog post and have it link back to the site The Outlawz Challenge Group!   You can also feel free to add the flyer to your sidebar -- However, you must create an actual POST to be eligible for the prize.

 
    Create your Outlawz Summer Party post then enter for your chance to win, on or before 1:30 pm EST on Thursday-June 9, 2011!   BUT WAIT!    You can also add the party flyer on multiple posts for additional chances to win!    Each post with a link back to The Outlawz entitles you to one entry.  You must add each post to Mister Linky for multiple entries.
_________________________________________________

 To see the wonderful list of Prizes and Sponsors - Please hop on over to 'The Outlawz' today!!

And while you are there - please be sure to grab your copy of the Party Banner for your post, or simply grab this copy!


Link your own blog up to The Outlawz so you can have your banner customize just for you!!


Thank you!!!



2 comments:

Trina said...

See you at the party, Lisa!

Unknown said...

Thanks Lisa!! See you at the party for some fun times!! Hugz

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".