Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Did you hear about the SALE???

  Well if you know me, then you'll know that SALE is one of my favorite words.  Not only is there a sale at Ellen Hutson's store, but it's for the BIG 2012 Debut Preview Party with  Hero Arts!!   WOOHOO!!


  And yes, despite the fact that I was at my LSS yesterday and bought some of the new stamps, I had to share my money with Ellen, as well!  It worked our perfect, as I was able to pick up three new goodies that had already sold out here locally.

   Do you want to see what I bought?  I'll share one image, it's  this adorable OWL named Big Eyes!      

Big Eyes

  If you want to see more, I have two cards below and both were created with some of the brand new stamps.  The first one, I created last night and it's a sweet 'Thinking of You' card.  It features two of the stamps I picked up yesterday, along with one I already owned.   You'll see this wonderful new Cling Stamp, as well as this new Die Cut set!    Love Love Love!!


   I am also sharing the Make and Take card I created yesterday while at AE, (my LSS).    This one also includes two new stamps from the Debut and they are the Cling Watch Gears Stamp, as well as the Fancy Keys Background Stamp.    The more I look at this card, the more I think that I'll be planning to buy both of these stamps, sometime after Christmas!  I think it's perfect for any of the hard to make "Male" cards and would also be fantastic for OWH!


  Another set I did buy and really love is one of the Sentiment Stamps that was designed along with  Operation Write Home!    It's called Year Round Sentiments and you'll find it at Ellen's store!!    

   Happy SHOPPING!!!
And hurry --  the sale ends on December 15th!!


2 comments:

Sandy said...

Love your new stamps especially the owl and the gears. Fab cards
Sandy

Kerry said...

OMGosh Lisa, I love love love these cards.... Now I want these stamps too... I already got a few already, oh boy, oh boy.... happy shopping, hehe!

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".