Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sick day....Yuk!

....Well more like a couple of days of not feeling so hot!!   Needless to say I have not been doing much in my craft room, but did manage to make it to a fun Card Class yesterday at my LSS!   I had felt better yesterday, but now feel kind of queasy again!

      I think I need a nice day of extra rest and that's my plan for today!  I am HOPING tomorrow will be a  better day and I can find lots of time to create!   I miss being in my craft room and would much rather be crafting than feeling so Yuk.....


   Hoping you are all feeling well and that you all have a wonderful week!    See you in another day or so and praying this 'Bug' leaves me alone!!

11 comments:

Doris T. said...

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well Lisa - sending you {{HUGS}} that you're back in your craft room soon!
Doris :)

Linda Palmer said...

So sorry to hear you are ill with a bug! Praying that you are feeling much better tomorrow and back in your craft room.

MarcyK924 said...

Feel better Lisa! I'm nursing a queasy tummy too. Hugs, Marcy

Scrappin Mama said...

So sorry you are sick, Hope you feel better, there is a stinkin bug going around I had it last week!!! So I know what you are going thru!!
Lisa O

ThePurplePlace said...

Sorry to heart that Marcy -- My Mom says there is some kind of stomach bug going around, so I'm guessing it has invaded my home! YUK! Sure HOPE it goes away again FAST!!

ThePurplePlace said...

UGH! Sorry to hear that Lisa, but happy to know that you are better and hoping tomorrow will be fine for me! :)

ThePurplePlace said...

Thanks Linda! :)

ThePurplePlace said...

Thanks Doris -- I really do miss making cards! :)

Bernardine Cuttino said...

So sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Take care knowing that tomorrow you will be a little better than today. Hugs and many smiles.

Donna said...

Lisa, I hope you are all well! Your cards are beautiful and I thank you for the inspiration! Please stay well.

Anonymous said...

Feel better Lisa and Congrats on being featured, that's fantastic!

Hugs, Lori m

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".