It's also another day that I can spend working on craft projects, and that too makes it a great day for me. I have two new cards to share today and both were created and inspired by new challenges.
My first card was created for the brand new challenge over at Lily Pad Cards. This challenge is Virginia's Challenge #1 and it's a photo inspiration challenge. I copied over a picture of the inspiration photo hoping it will inspire you to join along!
For all the details, please hop on over the the Lily Pad blog HERE!!
I also want to once again say Congratulations to the newest members of the Design Team and was very excited to see some familiar faces! I'm very happy for everyone and hope you all have a great time. I've been a big Fan of Vicky and Lily Pad for some time and really enjoy the blog!! :)I had a few ideas right away for my card, but my first card ended up being a bust. I had used an old stamp, but the design simply did not work out as I hoped. Needless to stay that card need was finished and is now in my recycle bin. I am also not loving this card, but I do think it came out better than my first attempt and that's why I decided to submit it.
After I finished that card, I head over to The Outlawz Group to see what new challenge they had today and as it turned today's Paper a la Mode Challenge, was to created a CAS Style Valentine. Perfect for me, after having been in the CAS Class for the past two week. I found that this card was actually much easier and in the end, I actually like this one much better! I'll bet you will too.
As you can see I made another beaded stick pin for this card and can't wait to see what I end up receiving from the swap. I sent off my pins last week and most of the participants also have theirs in. I also made a couple more, to have on hand and have them in my little Pink Cushion.
And now I am off to see what other fun challenge I can find today! I am already missing CAS Class and not having their daily email in my in-box. I do want to say special thanks to Kristina, Jennifer and Julie for another awesome class. I'll be looking forward to your next class and know it'll be wonderful. Good Luck to everyone who is in the class, I can't wait to find out who wins all the wonderful prizes that will be given out. I would love to see some of my friends win ! Good Luck!!




7 comments:
Wonderful take on the V. V. challenge, Lisa! You used photo as a sketch and I think you have succeed it so beautifully! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lily Pad! Your participation means so much to me! HUGS!
Awesome card. I love everything about it and also those beautiful stick pens you are making are all beautiful.
Wow, Lisa! What a fabulous post - so full of beauty and inspiration! Just ADORE your pretty pins! Love your take on Virginia's photo! So fun to hang the hearts with the ric rac and that valance is brilliant! Thanks for playing with us at Lily Pad Cards! :)
You nailed it. Love your cards. My first thought from the picture, was ballons of hearts going up. Your stick pins are beautiful. Great job. Have a fantastic weekend.
Wonderful take on Virginia's View! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Pond!!
Beautiful cards, Lisa! Love your interpretation of Virginia's challenge! Can't wait to get together!
Beautiful valentine cards, Lisa! I love all the sweet layered hearts in the wonderful mix of patterned papers. We are having a great time welcoming new DT members to the pond, thanks for your sweet words. I'm so glad you joined us in the first Virginia's View challenge!
Post a Comment