Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Very excited...Awesome News!!!!

.....and also VERY Happy to learn that one of my challenge cards from last week, was selected to be a Honorable Mention over at the Muse Challenge Blog   WOOHOO!!  For me this is a proud moment and quite an honor!   THANK YOU to everyone who took the time to vote for my card.

  Muse


  I'd also like to Congratulate the TOP Three Winners and the other two Honor Mentions!   ALL of the cards were awesome this week and I know it wa hard to vote, even for me, but I'm happy to say that I feel much like the rest of you and voted for the same TOP 3!!

____________________________________________________________________

   And today, the very next day, I found out that my fun little "Snow People" card won the "First Class" honor over at Cards in Envy.   WOOHOO!  I think this must be my lucky week!!   



   I also wanted to give a shout out to all the players who also received the honor of being a Mailbox Award!!  WOOHOO!   And more importantly to my friend Carol, who introduced me to this new challenge site.  It was my first time playing and I sure am glad I did!!  YIPPEE!!

   And is that is NOT enough excitement for one week --- I received a very generous and kind gift this week from one of my favorite craft stores!!   I found out that they had applied a very generous credit to my account to spend in the store on anything my heart desires!!   As you can imagine I was very excited and happy, not to mention shocked.  Of course, I had no idea why this was done, and was even more touched when I learned that it was because I have been an appreciative and supportive customer, who always tries to have a happy and positive outlook! How awesome is that!!  

  What a week, maybe I should buy a lottery ticket?   Thanks to everyone who has made this week extra special for me!!  






6 comments:

Betty said...

woo hoo! congrats to you!!! great card!

Cat Craig said...

wonderful Lisa! Beautiful card!

Helen Gullett said...

Wow! Congratulations, Lisa! I love your card... the hearts and colors are beautiful.

Carol L said...

Yes, absolutely DO buy that lottery ticket! The last time I won two prizes/challenges in a day, someone told me I was so lucky I should buy a lottery ticket! I did - it was a $50 winner!!! Congrats on your wins and your cards are both winners to begin with! Congrats and enjoy that fun surprise gift! May the good fortunate continue coming your way - you deserve it :)

??? said...

Hi Lisa, I've been on a blogging break until recently and now I'm trying to catch up on some visits. Congrats on your Muse Honorable Mention win! Both are cards are sweet but I LOVE your colorful and bright heart card!

Judy1223 said...

Hi Lisa...what a wonderful post to read! I love to hear about it when good things happen to good people! I hope you played the lottery...you probably would have won!

I thought of you when I saw the cue this week at CASology...I know you will play along with the cue word "PURPLE!" I can't wait to see what gorgeous creation you share with us!

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".