No doubt, if you are anything like me, you LOVE a good sale, especially if it's for new craft supplies including some of my all time favorites from Hero Arts!! And not only am I inviting you to this awesome sale, you can also take part if a very fun BLOG HOP, with a chance to win a gift card to do even MORE shopping!! Woohoo!!
Let’s face it,
with the winter most of us have had, I think this fun little blog hop
and some shopping for new craft goodies, is the perfect way to –
BEAT THE WINTER BLUES!!!
Today is the
first day of a two-day blog hop, celebrating this
big sale at one of my online
craft stores –
After you’d completed the Bog Hop, be sure to head on over to the A2Z Etsy Store, for their awesome
sale. Be sure to stop in the special SALE section, full of Hero Arts items currently at 50% off!! Woohoo!! And if that isn't enough to start your
spree, you can also earn an additional 20%
off, on all orders of $25 and up!!!! For all
the sale details and a chance to WIN a great Blog Hop prize please start HERE!!
I hope
you have fun and also take some time to take a peek at the wonderful creations
that all the friends of A2Z have designed to share with you showcasing some of
the awesome goodies you can fine in the store!!
Here are a few of the cards I have created, all with products that you can find NOW in the store and ALL at great prices. This card features some of my very favorites including this gorgeous cling called "Leafy Vines" CG509, which in this card was first stamped onto Watercolor paper, then heat embossed in white, and later inked over in a this Distress ink to come out with this really pretty design. This stamp always makes the most gorgeous cards! You'll LOVE IT!
Here are a few of the cards I have created, all with products that you can find NOW in the store and ALL at great prices.
Circle of Love
And this is one of my all time favorite stamps, and one I know I'll use many in the future!! I simply adore all the these adorable Trees, including this one "Shari's Tree #3, designed by the fabulous Shari Carroll. And this one is one you can find in the "50% off" Section --- I'm even thinking of buying more to use for extra gifts! I LOVE and happily own all three of Shari's Trees!!
All in Pinks and Purple, my favorites, of course!!
And before I sign off and head over to the store, I have one more to share and this is a another wonderful pretty birthday card that again features the gorgeous Leafy Vines stamp! I used two colors of pink this time after again first heart embossing this with White Hero Arts Powder. very pretty flower themed stamp that can be used in so many ways. For this card, I simply inked it up in two colors and covered the entire card front with the image.
Happy Birthday!
Be sure to also check out all the newest goodies from the most recent Hero Arts release. I'm going to be picked up some of these fabulous new Pastel Pigment inks and some of the new Sprays to add to my wonderful collection of Hero Arts Products!!!
For those of you playing in the Blog Hop, please be sure to leave a comment on each of the blogs you visit for you change to win a gift certificate to the store, for even MORE shopping! Hope you all have a fun day "Hopping and Shopping"!!
1 comment:
Hi Lisa,
Well we apparently love the same stamps don't we? Lovely cards as always:) Thank you so much for promoting the blog hop! Have fun at class tomorrow:) I am envious!
Post a Comment