Thursday, August 27, 2015

There's a New CLASS coming up!

.....and it's a follow-up to one of my all time FAVORITE classes over at the "Online Card Classroom"  - It's called "Watercolors for Cardmakers - Exploring Mediums" and will be the perfect addition to the first Watercolor class hosted earlier this year!  

  As always, I highly recommend all the classes that Jennifer and Kristina offer!  And, I can tell you from my own personal experience these classes are the BEST!  I have taken EVERY one and have NEVER been at all disappointed.  I always look forward the next class.  

This class starts on September 21st, however the class doors, discounts and information posts will all start on August 31st.  And if you sign NOW using this information you can save $2 off the class.  Be sure to SIGN up for the class Newsletters, so that you will also receive the discount promo each time a new class is announced!!

Use the discount code water2off and enroll by September 9, 2015!!


Hope to see you there!!








3 comments:

LibLady said...

Signed up and looking forward to seeing you once again in class! I'm LibLady at OCC.

ThePurplePlace said...

Hi Valerie - I will look forward to seeing you too!! :)

Donna Nuce said...

Hi Lisa! Will look forward to seeing you in class on Sep 21st!
Donna

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".