I am absolutely delighted to be here today to share a little "Sneak Peak" for a new card I created as my first card, after returning to the a2z Design Team! YIPPEE!! I am so excited to be back although it is a "Bittersweet" return, as I am currently filling in for one of the team members who is currently taking a LOA! I'll be sure to update you on her, when she is ready to share her story!
In the meantime, I wish her the very best and want to THANK her along with ALL the a2z Team Member for all their amazing support during the time I was on my Medical Leave, I am thrilled to be back to creating and love it with all my heart. Its' my passion and therapy and just what the doctor orders!
Here is a little "Peak" of the card you'll find as my inspiration for our latest challenge "Skaker Cards" which is our September theme. I can't wait to see what YOU come up with and hope you have a LOT of fun. I used to be very challenge by these style cards, but NOW I LOVE them!!
For me details, HOP right on over our blog, where you will find links to all the products I used on this fun card and more information on S
eptember's Challenge!
It's is WONDERFUL to be back.....
No comments:
Post a Comment