Sunday, September 20, 2015

Here Kitty Kitty!!

  I am delighted to be here today to share a sneak peak of a fun little Hybrid (Digital and Traditional card-making) card that I created for today's post over at the a2z Scrapbooking Blog.  This is also a sneak peak of our Challenge for the Month of October, where the theme is "Fall"!!   I would LOVE to see you make a Fall card and enter it to the challenge.   Any type of Fall card/project you create will be perfect, just be certain that it contains at least ONE main HERO ARTS product.
   If you are looking for some new goodies for Fall or Christmas, be sure to head on over to the a2z Store on ETSY, where you'll find a wonderful collection.  You can also feel free to use my DT Promo code  LISAH15 which will save you 15% off any and ALL orders of $25.00 and up.   All you need to do is add the promo code during the check out process.

    Before you head out, I wanted to share this little "peek" at my card.  As I noted above this is a Hybrid Card, which is basically a card that is created using digital elements along with traditional card-making goodies.  On this card I started by with the digi images and then used some Hero Gems along with a Wink of Stella marker to add more sparkle to the card.  I also used Hero Arts Layering Paper along with a one Hero Arts Digital Paper.  I love making these as they can be made quickly and easily duplicated.    ENJOY!!

3 comments:

Betty said...

cute card Lisa, but i thought the challenge for september was a shaker card - did it just change??

Lori m said...

Lisa, this looks so cute, I can't wait to see the full card and the other designs you've been working on.

Hugs, Lori m

ThePurplePlace said...

You are RIGHT Betty...Our current challenge is Shaker Cards...this post is a SNEAK PEEK for October! :)

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".