Saturday, October 3, 2015

You are invited....

Inviting you to a very Special Card Drive!  It's called the "Caring Hearts Crad drive" and it's one I love and have taken part in for the past several years.  ALL the details can be found on Vera's Blog -- HERE!  There is also a link that remain on my sidebar through November 28th!   
A special shout-out and Thank-You to the a2z Scrapbooking Store, (I am proud a member of the a2z Design Team), who generously donated a prize to Vera Yates for this annual event.  I am thrilled and so happy that you are one of the supporters of such a wonderful cause.
I also want to remind you or ask you to please remember little Lauryn Newsome (see my side-bar) and kindly continue to send cards to her and her family all year long.  You can keep up to date on Lauyrn and her battle on her Facebook Page -- HERE!



Please mail to Lauryn at:

Miss Lauryn Newsome
PO BOX 172
Thornburg,  VA 22565

Her address is also always on my Sidebar...she loves "Princess themes, Spiderman" and sweet "Girlie Girl" cards and goodies!  
I like to send goodies (stickers etc.,) that she can share with her siblings!  

Lauyrn also has SPECIAL "Go Fund Me" established to help with some of her Medical Costs!   You can find that and donate HERE!! 

NOTE:  On a personal note, I truly understand how much it costs to fight a Cancer Battle.  I'm so grateful that I have met my Deductible for 2015 and that all my care is now covered at 100% for the rest of this year!  Phew!  I also want THANK everyone who kindly donated to my fundraisers earlier this year.    I a now off to PAY it FORWARD and donate to Lauryn!

1 comment:

Chark said...

I love how you think of others, Lisa, and make sure we know where we can be of use too!

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".