Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy Tuesday.....
And what a gorgeous day here...just like Summer, I LOVE IT! The only downside is that we haven't even thought really about putting in our AC Units, so after a nice cool night, this morning I shut all the winters and as of now (1 PM), the house is staying nice and cool.

I just came home from being back at Dr. Patel's have a Keratosis removed and another cyst. It went well, and I am GLAD it is OVER. I also stopped at the Hallmark store to get a little trinket gift to send to Doxi for her birthday and then I went to Bath and Body to use up a coupon and stock up on Anti-bacterial soaps while they are on sale. I bought air-port "freshener" in the clearance for my car and also a New Lemon/Lime Shower Creamy Body wash, which smelled like heaven, that was NEW and I could NOT resist the scent.


Now I am going to rest, as I can feel my arm and face are already started the get very sore, so I know the lidocaine is wearing off.

-----------------------------------
I am happily caught up on my Project 365 and these are the last two pages I did! The first was for Alex's Birthday and in celebration of him getting a his new Jeep and the second we pictures of Spring like things...kind of just bright and happy things.

and another view...



And this is my most current page...





and one more view...

3 comments:

Cindy Marchant said...

I hit B&BW yesterday and got 4 new antibacterial hand soaps. That new wash sounds fabulous. I love your new pages. I have really fallen behind thins week. I have so many other things on my mind I guess.

ThePurplePlace said...

I love their hand-soaps and use them all the time. I also stock up when they are on sale, sometimes I'll even buy 10-15, just to make sure I don't run out!!

ENJOY!!

ThePurplePlace said...

OMG...I just realized that I did BUY Beauty things..if you call hand soap and shower gels...beauty things? I consider them necessities!

ARGH...and here I am saying how good I was on the wagon?? I think I'll forget I posted that!! LOL!!

ARGH!!

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".