
Hi All,
Happy Wednesday!! Today may be the ONLY day this week we see sunshine and that is NOT good! My Fibro has really been flaring the past couple of days and I haven't done much of anything.
I did have my sutures out of Monday and then did a little shopping and the Craft Stores and for Mom's Day. It wasn't a lot, but BOY did I pay the price yesterday and even today. I'm super sore and stiff and even though I had Chiro yesterday, I'm still hurting much more than normal....GRRR!
I wish the SUN would stay out longer and the warm air would come back....I know this damp cool air is NOT helpful, but there is NOT much I can do about the weather. I hope to craft a bit later and then rest more!!
My best news of the whole week is that after months of issues with my now 2 year old Dell, they have agreed to replace it with a brand NEW custom built system and it's being built now. It will then be FedEx shipped to me and then we'll simply transfer the files, and then re-pack the old system and they will arrange for FedEx to come back and pick it up. They are also giving me some awesome FREE upgrades and I am VERY happy. For security, I asked if we would take the hard drive out of this computer before we returned it, and they said absolutely. So that's is a huge bonus and will be a good back-up hard-drive, if needed!
I can't wait to have the new computer and have it all up, running and all my programs on it again. It's been such a hassle having this one freeze all the time. Getting a brand new computer is awesome and they are working very hard to make sure I am a very Happy Customer!! Woohoo!!

No comments:
Post a Comment