Saturday, October 24, 2009

Argh!!!! What a horrible WEEK!!

Some weeks are JUST miserable and this has been one of those weeks for me!  ALL I can do now and HOPE that happier and better days are coming soon!


I'm super stressed and feeling so much more pain, which is just a vicious circle with Fibro.  So many things have gone wrong this week and it's NOT fun at all.  I really do NOT deal with with upset and feeling so depressed.


I really wish something we could go back and change things, but like simply doesn't work that way.  Thankfully, I have crafts to keep me busy and keep my mind of things that upset me.  I'm going to work on projects all weekend and try and keep my mind on happy thoughts.

In the meantime I will continue to HOPE for better days for all!   


Hugs and thanks to ALL my friends who have been so kind and supportive to me!  You all rock!!

This is a picture of card I made last night for a Two Peas Challenge, but I also want to share it with ALL my friends, and to let you all know that I adore you and that I'm very thankful to have you in my life!


This card is for all my wonderful friends.

   ...With hugs and love....


No comments:

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".