I have really been enjoying trying to participate in more and more Challenges lately. I started last week on the Two Peas "A Year in Cards" challenge and then found there were lot more to try, so I kept going! As it turns out, it's been really fun and it's helping me to learn new techniques and to try different things on my cards and pages.
My son, Alex told me one day last week, that he can always pick my cards out...because they all look alike and I don't' "think out of the box" enough. And he's right. I simply use paper and embellishments or stamped images. Now I'm learning to use inks, paints and embossing more again. I'm also using my Cricut more and more to create all kinds of textures and layers! It'll take time to get things to work for me...but it has been different and enjoyable!
These are some of the recent cards I have made, all for challenges!
No comments:
Post a Comment