Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

   ....And what a very nice Christmas I have had so far!  I am thrilled with all the wonderful gifts I have and the fact that many of them are craft related.  My DH and my boys were ALL very good to me and I'm looking forward to putting all my new things in my craft room and also to doing a whole lot of shopping too.


   They all not only bought me crafty  gifts, but they all gave me Gift Cards to my LSS, AC Moore and Michael's too!  I have plenty of money to spend in the new few weeks or months and plan to spend a little a time and really take my time to pick out things I have wanted!

   My other gifts were all awesome too, I also have a great new "Lambie" Robe from Bath & Body, along with some candles and a Gift Card, several bottles of WEN hair cleanser, which is my favorite, the B Set of Copic Spica Pens, a new SU Punch that was on my wish list, new stamps, 2 mini book, 3 new calenders,  lots of gorgeous new papers, a Making Memories Embellishment Center and all kinds of goodies for the house.  My Mom gave us new "Lavender Sheets" along with a matching Electric Blanket in a deeper hue of purple, which will be fabulous for me.   She and Don also gave us all money, gave DH and the boys new Jeans and Tees.  I also received a Pedicure Gift Certificate and a separate money envelope for Craft goodies!   We also received a Gift Certificate to one of our favorite restaurants and I won $20 on a Lottery ticket too!  It's been a very very generous Christmas here and I feel so blessed.

    Right now, I am baking two big pans of Stuffed Shells and just made a large green salad to take over to DH's Brothers house, for another gathering later this afternoon.  It's nice to have a little break in between to rest for a few hours.



   I wanted to THANK everyone for all the kindness and generous gifts I received from not only my family but from my wonderful friends.   I truly am a very lucky girl and very thankful for my family and awesome friends.

   Merry Christmas to you all and I HOPE your day is a nice as mine has been! 


No comments:

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".