YIPPEE!!
If you look back on my post from Saturday, you find out more about the Jingle Bell Blog Hop that I was following this weekend. It ended up being really fun and I found some great blogs and saw some wonderful creations. I also found out today that I won some awesome Blog Candy from "Jamilie", one of the Challenge Masters that took part in the blog hop. Please check out her blog to see my wonderful prize and her awesome creations. - Click Here! I wanted to post in my blog to personally thank Jamilie for her generous gift. I'm very excited to have won and will be looking forward to having these new goodies to craft with! Thank you again, I am very happy and excited to have won your prize!
Jamilie is a Design Master for the Ch{all}enge Masters and is a very talented crafter. I also belong to this group and enjoy taking part in the monthly challenges. Jamilie is the Design Master for their Card Group and since I absolutely LOVE card-making I took part in her challenge last month, and will happily try again this month.
This is the card I made for her "Circle Card" Challenge in November -- Click Here -- then scroll down to the second card. It's also posted here on my blog over the right and a few cards down from the top.
If you want to play along the new Challenge for December is already up and you can find it at this link - Click Here!
No comments:
Post a Comment