Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!

   Wishing all of the Mom's a very special day!  I know for me being a Mom has always been one of the greatest joys in my life and I LOVE both of my boys with all of my heart!    They mean the world to me and I am so lucky to have two awesome sons!  To Brian an Alex - Thank for being so good to me and always making me smile.  I am truly honored and very proud to be your Mom!  

    My next wish is for my Mom who has always been in my life.   My thanks to you for being such a kind and caring Mom and for always being so near and dear to my Boys.   I know your life has been full of lots of tragedy and heartbreak, yet you have always been so strong.    Many people would have fallen apart with such tragic losses, but you made it though it all.   I'm also so happy that you beat Breast Cancer and are now Cancer Free!   Thanks for all the happiness and love your gave to me, which has helped to cherish my boys so much!   I love you!

   
Happy Mother's Day!
 May it be a special day for ALL!!


2 comments:

Danni said...

Enjoy your day! Cute card!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day, Hugs, Lori m

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".