I started by little shopping spree earlier last week and had placed some online orders for some more Hero Arts images and also had a nice little spree at 7 Kids for College after winning a Gift Certificate from the 'Through the Craftroom Door' Birthday Challenge! Thanks to Marti and Suzanne!! I also hit Marti's store 'Pezzadoodle' to take advantage of her 40% off sale ! Yippee!!
And speaking of fabulous prizes, today the wonderful prize I won from the Copic Musketeers arrived and I am now the happy and very excited new owner of this new 'Bind it ALL' machine and accessories. My thanks again to Melanie for putting up this fabulous prize ! You're a dear person and I am really happy that I was the lucky winner!
On Saturday, I headed off to my LSS to take two more technique workshops and was pleasantly surprised to find out that the entire store was on-sale -- yes everything was 20% off for the Mother's Day weekend and I had a blast shopping in between my classes. What FUN!! I also totally loved the classes and this weekend we worked with Dabber Paints and also with Alcohol inks and learned 10 new techniques using both products.
I was excited to use some of my new goodies yesterday and spent all afternoon in my craftroom creating some new backgrounds using my alcohol inks, along with some of the new Hero Arts Stamps and inspiration I had also learned in the Jennifer McGuire Workshops. Here are some of the first cards I have created using the new backgrounds/stamps I bought this week.
This card is also being submitted to these challenges and everyone is also welcome to join the fun:
- Get Hippity with Ippity - Challenge # 2 - Flowers
- Make it Monday - # 36 - Anything Goes
- Simon Say Stamp and Show - May 9th - Anything Goes
The above card was also inspired and created for this week's CAS Challenge over at 'The Outlawz'. Tee challenge this week is to create a card using this Recipe - Flowers, Pearls and Kraft. For my flowers I used one of my favorite new Hero Arts Clings, I then created my own 'Gold pearls' with a Viva Decor Gold Pearl Pen and then mounted my image on an embossed and die cut piece of Kraft colored card stock.
All of these were created with the same stamp, which comes from this set of Two Wildflowers by Hero Arts. I created several different backgrounds, all using Alcohol Inks, Assorted Mixitives, along with various techniques. All of these were created on Gloss Paper by Ranger and each image was stamped in Jet Black Archival Ink. I also have several images now stamped and heat embossed in white, that I'll be suing for more cards using the Resist Technique. Fun Fun Fun!!
My next card was inspired by a few new challenges and features a cute little digi from By Lori Designs, which you can find HERE!! My card was also created based on this Sketch from the current challenge:
Sketch
My Card
This cutie is being submitted to all of these fun new challenges and you are all invited to play along:- By Lori Designs - BLD Challenge # 16 - Sketch Challenge
- The Outlawz - Monday Greeting Card Challenge - For a Child
- Bee Crafty - Challenge # 49 - Birthday for the Little Ones (Digi Required)
I also have two more cards to share and both were inspired by Challenges over at the Stars & Stamps Blog (Operation Write Home). The first is another attempt at a Dimensional Ruffle Layer card I learned how to create from Sandy's awesome video which you can find HERE! This time I used a new different punch and was much happier with my end result.
And I also have this new card which was created based on the current Sketch Challenge # 68, which you'll find HERE!! I have also included a copy of this sketch and hope you'll play along too!
Sketch # 68
My Card




21 comments:
Ooh you have been busy Lisa & what fabulous creations :)
What a fantastic prize to win - have lots of fun playing with it!
Hugs
Tracey
xx
Wowwwwww Lisa these are all totally delicious cards a great and diverse selection, wonderful images, colours and designs. I must admit that I love that flower stamp and the pearlescent background sheen, super work.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Wow, you were busy busy busy! :) I love all your new creations, especially the new technique that we learned the other day. Fun class!!! Until next time. Hugs!
Hi Lisa
WOW! You certainly have been busy.
What an absolutely gorgeous selection of cards!
Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.
Michelle :-)
Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning.
You've been busy again!! Nice cards!
Wow, Lis, you were busy. Don't you just love making backgrounds with the Alcohol Inks? I know I do. You made beautiful ones. You should be very proud. All of your cards you made were beautiful. I'm glad you enjoyed your Mother's Day weekend it sounded like a very nice one. I have a great one also, although I did not get as much craft time in as you did. I'll try to make up for that this week. Enjoy your night.
you have been a very busy stamper.. These are all so wonderful. Congrats on winning the BIA.. that is awesome. have fun using it.
thanks for sharing ~ Pam
Wow! What great cards!!!
Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!
Look at you girlfriend!! You are definitely aboard the crafty wagon!! LOVING these new cards of yours, rock those sketches girl!! And CONGRATS on your Bind-It-All win!! I can't wait to get one myself!
Just love everything you made the daisy and backgrounds are just stunning, I can't wait to see what you make with your bind it all. I don't even have anything to post photos of from mine, the projects fly out of here to quick lol. Enjoy! Hugs, Lori m
Love your cards! Your dimensional ruffle card is great!
Wow Lisa! These are awesome! You did a wonderful job on all of your cards! Thank You for joining us at Get Hippity With Ippity! Have a wonderful day! Happy Creating! Sara
Busy Lisa! Loving all of it! Congrats on winning at Lori's! Thanks so much for playing with us at Bee Crafty.
Deanne :)
Wow, Lisa, you have been on a creative streak! Love your striped paper on your sketch card. Thanks for participating in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!
Oh so adorable!! Love the cute DP you used!! :D
Thanks for joining us a "By Lori Designs" challenges and good luck! :D
Hugz,
xx Tracey xx
Oh my! These are all gorgeous! I especially love the flower centers up top!
Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!!
-Sarah
Wow LISA you have been a very BUSY lady ( as usual) Congrats on your PRize.. that is just awesome.. LOve all the cards that you have shown.. thanks for thaken them time to play along again with BLD
Hugs
OMG... you have been a busy bee!... they are all gorgeous....
Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.
Fabulous creations. I saw them on Make it Monday.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Lovely cards! You have been very busy!! hugs, Frances.
Wow! Congratulations on your win. Please share with us how you like it. I've been tossing around the idea of getting one. Love your cards and your take on the BLD sketch this week is great. Thanks for joining us again at the By LORi Designs Challenge.
Post a Comment