Saturday, December 17, 2011

Hugs and Hero Arts....

   Stopping by to quickly share some of the newest things I have been working on with the awesome new Hero Arts Stamps.  I have not had too much time to spend in my craft room but I could not resist at least trying a few of my newest stamps!  LOVE!!!

   All of these cards were created with Operation Write Home in mind and I'm also submitted this first one to their Happy Hour Blog Skip, which started yesterday!  I'm a bit late in getting my card done, but happy that I did finish it and can share it with you all now.


  This card was created with one of my new Hero Arts Background Stamps and it's fast becoming one of my favorites.   I combined a variety of Distress Inks directly onto the stamp, misted it in Perfect Pearls Mist and then stamped it directly onto a Pink Hero Arts Card Base.   The Hugs Sentiment is also from one of my new Sentiment Sets.
 
   If you are looking to add any of the new Hero Arts Stamps to your collection, you can see them a great selection of them HERE  at Simon Say Stamps!!    You can also find them at Ellen Hutson's store HERE and at Two Peas in a Bucket HERE, as well as at your local LSS!!  

     My next card is another card that I created with the same wonderful background stamp and technique, but simply changed some of my colors and my sentiment!


  I also have one more in progress, which you see here, as well as the start of a fourth card, which features their awesome new Owl Stamps (Big Eyes)...he's adorable!!!




  I'm now off to continue my Christmas Wrapping and HOPE, I can finish it up today.  I really want to make a few more cards with these awesome stamps and that will be my afternoon goal.  I hope I have inspired you to check out this wonderful new line and to also hop on over to the Stars and Stamps Blog, and take a peek at all the wonderful cards the gals have shared with their new HA Stamps!!  

Have a sensational Saturday and a wonderful weekend!   


 
   

6 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Your cards always make me smile. I love these new ones using your Hero Arts stamps. So pretty and happy. Great job on all of them. Glad you are doing okay and Wishing you a Merry Christmas.

Vivi Casale said...

beautiful cards Sweetie!!
xoxo

Kerry said...

Wooo, totally gorgeous!!! I have been eye-ing this background stamp too... now I really have to get it, hehe!!! Have a great weekend! Hugs!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

WOW! These are absolutely gorgeous, love the colour combo's you've chosen
Lindsay xx

Operation Write Home said...

Wow, amazing backgrounds you made!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, amazing stamps and you've showcased them so nicely. Merry, Merry Christmas Wishes.

Hugs, Lori m

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".