And next we have these cards which were all created at a super fun Stampin' Up Workshop that I went to yesterday! Love so many of the newest releases and had a blast shopping from their new Christmas Catalog!
While I'm here I want to invite you to HOP on over the a2z Scrapbooking Blog to see the latest inspriatoin cards that the DT has shared! We would also LOVE for you to join our
September Challenge -- Shaker Cards!
Here is the one that I created and shared as my inspiration!!
Have a great evening!!









4 comments:
Lisa, these are all beautiful card with lovely sentiments. I could not pick a favorite even if I wanted to. Have a great day.
Lisa, each card is a masterpiece in its own, just so pretty each one of them. Its so nice to see you crafting again.
Hugs, Lori m
Wow Lisa, love all of the cards! There is no way to pick a favorite they each win me over in their own way.
What a beautiful collect of cards! Can't wait to see some of watercolor cards from your latest class. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment