December 19th will always be one the happiest days of my life and that all started 29 years ago, when I gave birth to my first son, Brian! I can hardly beleive he is now 29, but he is and always will be the best Chrismtas gift ever! I LOVE you Brian and always will!!
My sweet little blue-eyed blond! This was his "hospital" picture!
9 months!
First Grade and for those of you who know him,
Jeff Gardner is behind Brian in the Red shirt!!
and a FEW years later....
Jeff, (top)
Carlo (left) and Brian...
I Love you, Brian and can't wait to see you in February!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And today (December 20th) is another day for Special Birthdays...today I am celebrating these two precious pups, who I love with all my heart!!
Skye as a Puppy, about two weeks before
we adopted her!
Zeva...snuggling!!
Zeva, all decked out...at "Auntie's"...on her way
here to be adopted, the day she and Skye turned
9 Months old...! September 20, 2012
Later that day.....both girls are together again!!
And this is their, "Mom" - Cookie with her two 'brothers"...
she now lives in Connecticut and we hope to reunite the girls with her soon!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Pups, Hubby and both my Boys, (Brian and Alex)
are my LOVES!
I am so lucky to have them all and will cherish
each of them forever!!
Punta Cana....ahhhh!








1 comment:
Beautiful photos, Happy Birthday to your son, hugs, Lori m
Post a Comment