Hi everyone,
I know I haven't been keeping up with my blog much, but that's also because I have not been creating this week and instead am working hard on getting my Christmas Cards all in the main and also wrapping all the gifts. YIKES! that sure is a task and I've been wrapping for two days now and still have LOTS to do.
My oldest son, Brain, also is my "Christmas Baby", his birthday is the 19th, so I have to also get all his Birthday goodies wrapped and in the mail tomorrow! That task is done and I did send a bunch of things directly to him from his Amazing Wish List..Love them and how helpful they are to me.
Most of the gifts I am wrapping first are those and his Christmas gifts, which I need to mail out very soon too....but I'm waiting on one more order before I can send that box.
I do LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas and love to wrap, even though I find it totally exhausting. I love very very pretty presents under the tree and take a lot of time in wrapping, picking out my bags and paper and putting on lots of pretty ribbons and bows. I tend to prefer non-traditional colors and you can bet, there is always a lot of purple in my house!
I did have my first new "Infusion" with the new Cancer med call "Opdivo" and that was on Monday..so far so good and I will be seeing my Oncologist on Tuesday, and then have my second treatment on the 22nd, but will be off after that until the New Year!!
Happily, I'm also very excited to have booked my flights for my next trip out to San Diego, which will be for 15 fun-filling, relaxing and peaceful days in February! Woohoo! I rented an apartment at that Allegro Towers, and know I'll LOVE it there. It's on the same street that Brian lives on and is also close to all my favorite places---including Dick Blick in "Little Italy", LOL! A store that is a MUST visit every time I go to San Diego. If you live near SD and want to meet up to shop or have lunch/dinner. Please send me an email and we can make plans! I'll be there from the 9th-24th and know it'll be wonderful! Sharing a couple pics of the apartment I'm renting..it's really nice and has everything I need, plus if it's extra warm, there is a rooftop pool and spa...! YAY!!
Living Room looking out onto the Balcony
Kitchen/Fully Stocked
Not that I plan to cook much, LOL!!
...And now I'm off to get back to wrapping and then I'm taking a break a bit later and going over to visit my younger son (Alex) and his wonderful new wife, Acacia! I am so happy for them and we had so much fun taking them to San Diego with us for Thanksgiving! Wish they could come back in February, but it's too hard for them to get time off from work and find someone to take care of their beloved pets...(Two Dogs, two cats, two adorable referrers and a snake, who is my least favorite). I lvove the dogs, kitties and ferrets, but the snake is NOT for me!! LOL!



2 comments:
Sounds like you are cruising right along on your Christmas stuff. There is so much to do. I'm still trying to make some cards. Not everyone will get a handmade one but I do what I can.
Have a fabulous time, the apartment looks just gorgeous and to be close to your family even better, hugs, Lori m
Post a Comment