This month the challenge was to make three different Halloween Cards and there was a homework challenge to make a four item to match. I made a Halloween Goodie bag as my homework challenge and it was one of the first things I've made using my SCAL program. I cut the cut little bag using a SCAL cut that one of the gals in my craft group had been kind enough to share with me.
I just finished up my cards when Alex came home for school and he thought there were great...well until he realized they were NOT my designs. He was still impressed at how well I did with them, but had been really impressed when he thought I had designed them too. Nope, not yet, but if I keep practicing, in time, I'll be this creative on my own.
Here are my cards and my little goodie bag. I really enjoyed this class and have learned a lot by taking all the FREE card classes that Two Peas offers each month. I hope they do this again next year too.
No comments:
Post a Comment