It sure has changed at night and the early morning, it's getting dark early again and when I get up, it's back to being pitch black in the morning, YUK! That certainly doesn't help me with getting up, but I have been staying up later lately and trying to make the day last longer!
I had a really nice weekend and spent a ton of time crafting with was awesome. I had NO clue what I originally want to make for my Project 365 page, and then decided to use pictures of some of my recent cards. I did a whole fall theme and as it turns out, I'm very happy with the page. Here are come pictures of my Week 38 page.
I also worked on some Fall cards that will be for my Swap in October and some Thanksgiving cards too. Here are some of those pictures --
No comments:
Post a Comment