Friday, we had sad news after we learned by that Brain's (Uncle Mike) his Dad's brother, died unexpectedly at the young age of 59. He was at his daughter's college moving her in with his wife and suddenly collapsed...he was rushed to the hospital, but sadly died that morning apparently of a massive heart attack. So sad and it brings back memories or losing my very on Dad of 58, also of a massive attack. I feel so badly for his wife and daughter who with him at the time. He chose to have no services, which always make me sad too, but for some reason, my Ex's family prefers that. When Brian lost both his dear Grand Parents, they too, did not have any services. I find that very hard...I tend to need to say goodbye, but I know every one is different!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On a happier note, Patty called me on Saturday and out of the blue we decided to take a Great Impression card class yesterday after finding it they had space. It was fun and as always I really like most of the cards and bought some new stamps. I also signed up for the October class which will be snowmen...my favorite! Here are some pics of the cards we did yesterday --
The Pumpkin with the Mouse, the Turkey and the Ghost were my favorites and I bought those stamps. The Free Stamps was the Pumpkins on the Vines, which I also like.
Well....so that was my Sunday...I'm off to craft more and need to finish up my Project 365 page for the week! I did one, but didn't like it, so I'm starting over again! LOL
Happy Crafting
No comments:
Post a Comment