Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Saturday!!

  And it's a very hot and humid Saturday here in Massachusetts.  I have already finished up my morning chores and I've already been out to do my errands.  I wanted to get everything done early, so I could spend the rest of the day crafting.  I am happily now done with the chores and up in my very cool and comfy craft room and ready to work on some new cards and do also take part in the FUN IN THE SUN crop party being held today over at SSC.

   But, before I head over, I wanted to be sure to enter a card,  I created to this week's challenge over at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge, and I was inspired to enter, after finding out the one of the sponsors this week, is Meljen Designs, which is one of my favorite digi sites.
    This is the card that I am entering, and it was created for Father's Day and this one is for my hubby, but created for my Son to give to him, with his gift --

     Don't you just love it, I have had so many people ask about this image and I tell everyone that it's a digi image and it's from one of my favorites online stores - Digistamp Boutique!  They have a wonderful selection of digi stamps and I bought this one as part of a set.  I am also entering my card into their monthly challenge, which you can find over on their challenge blog - Here!!
  If you like this image (Jim), and would love to find more like this (perfect for those GUY cards), then hop on over to DSB and start shopping.  I have shopped there many times and have always been very pleased! 
 ---------------
  And now I am off to heard back over to SSC, as today is their big FUN IN THE SUN crop event and I know it will be a lot of fun.  Here are some more details, if anyone else wants to hop over and take part! 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love, love, love the card! You once again have done an awesome job g/f!!!

Carolyn said...

Absolutely great image. This is so my husband. I love the tool belt. What a fabulous card. Thanks for sharing it with us at SSC.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Lisa, what a brilliant card. Love how you've coloured the image and the layout is perfect. Thanks for joining in our monthly competition over at DSB. Hugs, Denise x
ps - could you please add a link in your post to our challenge?

ThePurplePlace said...

Hi Denise,
Thanks for your wonderful comment and thank you for telling me to add a link. I did not realize it was required, so that's my error!

I have not re-written my post and included a link to the store and the challenge blog!! :)

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Wow Lisa.....a fabulous creation...thanks so much for joining in the DSB competition...Sally-Ann..x

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".