I'm really tired today and just not feeling that great, so I haven't done much of anything. I did make one new card for this weeks' new Challenge over at Meljen's Designs, which you can find on the challenge blog HERE! This week's challenge is dry embossing and that is something I like to do on lots of my cards, so I created this card today. The imagine is 'Garden Bird House', which has already become one of my favorites. You can find it HERE at the store, if you would like to add it to your digi collection! And this is my 'Embossed Card' for Challenge 10 -
I also used that exact same Meljen image for another card I made yesterday for a challenge over at SSC and it was this week's Card Corner challenge and this was the sketch, we needed to use to create our card -
And this is the card I created using the
sketch as my inspiration.
I also created two other cards yesterday for the Wacky Wednesday challenge over at SSC. This week's challenge was to use a Shadow effect on our card and for that challenge I used my Cricut. The first card I made was this little Frog card using my new Create a Critter Cartridge!
And I also created a second card, (using the shadow feature) and this one was created using my Pagoda Cartridge along with some circle punches! I was glad to figure out this feature and really want to start using my Cricut more and more to help come up with new ideas for my cards!.
And I think that's going to be it for the day! I'm feeling really exhausted and just wiped out! And since I want to be feeling really good tomorrow for Graduation, I plan to spend the rest of the day resting and relaxing. Heck, I think I might go take a little nap!
I hope you are all having a great day and as always -- Happy Crafting!!

6 comments:
Hey get your beauty rest! Dont forget the philosophy show at 12! XO
Thanks Sweetie! There is no way this girl will be awake at midnight, but I'll be watching tomorrow, on and off throughout the day!
ENJOY! I hope you find some goodies to buy!! I LOVE Philosophy products and I'm off to hit the shower now with my Amazing Grace! :)
Happy Shopping!!
Lisa, where are you getting all of these ideas??? your cards are beautiful! Each one totally different ...you are rocking girl! I love the birdhouse card!!! Very, very pretty!
Your sweet card for MD's dry embossing challenge is so adorable. Thanks for joining us here at Meljen's for this challenge.
Wonderful cards! Love your embossed beauty! The red flowers are the perfect POP of color and I love the swirls and flowers! Very nice!
Thanks so much for joining us in our Dry Embossing challenge at Meljen's Designs this week! Good luck!
Dee (Spryte)♥
Wonderful cards! I love your coloring on the bird house card. Thank you for joining us for the Meljen’s Designs challenge. Good luck!
Post a Comment