'Macie Rainbow'
My very first 'Macie Rainbow' card was actually created for Macie but also based on the fabulous colors in this week's Color Combo Challenge which you can find HERE at SSC. I was very excited and these are my some of my FAVORITES -- Purple, Light Pink, Dark Pink and Bright Green, who could NOT love those colors....BRIGHT and HAPPY!!
I do hope you'll enjoy them and I hope Macie will too, as I am sending this card off to Lori who will be collection them for Macie. I also that today's cards will inspire you to head over to Lori's Blog and buy this adorable image.
These are three more cards I created today, all with this sweet image...it just makes you HAPPY and makes you SMILE!!
I really enjoyed making these cards and speaking of cards....I am going to be taking a little break from challenges and card making for the next week or so, while I concentrate on getting back on track with my Copic Classes and also learning my Cricut. I have so much money invested in these tools and in my classes and I've been neglecting them terribly. I LOVE making cards and love challenge, but that is ALL I have been doing for weeks now and I think I am a bit burnt out. I need a little change and also need to enjoy SUMMER, so that's my plan.
I'll be around and continue to create, but I'm also going to cut way back on my online time and try to enjoy the wonderful Summer Sun. I feel like I am spending too much time inside and need a change. I also will be taking a little break from my blogging and will not be updating daily, but will try to post a weekly update. I think now is the perfect time for a vacation and I NEED it!! I'm tired and need a change and Summer is the perfect time to relax and rest!
I wish everyone well and hope you all enjoy your Summer and as always-- have a great time crafting. I'm looking forward to heading to the beach, relaxing and spending a lot more time outside! WOOHOO!

3 comments:
Lisa, all the cards are very sweet and cute! I am headed over there now to make a donations! HUGZ
Yaay Colleen - I am so happy and think you will LOVE the image, plus it's a wonderful cause and who doesn't like to help out! Ya know!!!
ENJOY!!!
Hugs,
Me
Lisa, All your Macie images came out adorable. I love each and every one of them! I purchased the image, so cute.
Post a Comment