Are you all ready for Thanksgiving? Do you have your goodies all baked or are you going out this year? Whatever you do, I really hope you enjoy it and that you are safe and well.
We are staying home and will be cooking the traditional Thanksgiving Day meal, complete the Hot Apple pie and French Vanilla Ice cream for dessert. I am actually looking forward to being able to sleep in tomorrow and catch up on some much needed rest. I'm still not feeling great and really want to be okay to SHOP on Friday. It'll be nice to have our quite little Thanksgiving tomorrow and take the day to rest and relax. I'm actually happy that we do NOT have to go out this year. Both DH and Alex are working on Friday and I'll be off at 6 AM to head to my LSS for their Annual Black Friday sale., something I really enjoy and have been looking forward to for weeks.
I do HOPE that everyone who is traveling has a very safe and enjoyable trip and I also hope you all enjoy spending time in the company of family and friends.
Hugs and Happy wishes to all - May it be a day full of smiles, fun and love! Happy Thanksgiving!!
No comments:
Post a Comment