Today I decided I am going to spend as much time as I can "crafting" and work on some challenges that I have printed out after blog hopping the past couple of days.
My first project was to create "Christmas Tags" for another Challenge being hosted by Little C's. After being the lucky winner of their challenge last week, I knew I wanted to try this one too. This week the challenge is to create Christmas Gift tags and they have some adorable ideas posted on the site for inspiration. You can find them HERE!
I thought this would be a fun project to start with and I started by cutting some shapes on my Cricut and then on my Cuttlebug. I then embossed some of the layers with Cuttlebug Holiday folders and on two of the tags, I used snowmen images from Penny Black. I LOVE to create a lot of my Christmas projects in non-traditional colors and always include some "Purple". These are the three that I plan to submit for the challenge --
I really had a great time with the Snowflake design and that was cut on my Cricut with one of the new Holiday Exclusive cartridges, called "When It's Cold Outside". It's a limited edition for 2009-2010 and there are a total of three cartridges. I had originally bought two, this one with the Snowflakes and another one called "Snow Friends", which are all super cute snowmen. I have now realized that I WANT them all, so I'm off to order the third one, more on that to follow.
I have another really cute idea to do with these adorable snowflakes, that I have already cut from the same mini cartridge. Check back later to see what I am making with them...!
Happy Crafting!!
1 comment:
These turned out awesome Lisa!!!! Thanks again for your continued support in trying out our challenges!!!! Don't forget to check out what our challenge is for this week!!!
Much hugs n' Aloha,
Jen
Post a Comment