If it doesn't improve quickly, I think I'll plan on practicing coloring for my Copic Class! I am loving this class and very happy I found it. I also need to finish up the assignments we have for the week, before the new class starts on Monday. It's been really fun and I've also learned a lot. The best part is that I have now put together an entire 'sketch book' of instructions, tips, coloring charts and some samples of the assignment. I plan to slow add some of the images I color and then in time, hope to go back and see how much I have 'hopefully' improved.
These are a few pics of some of the practice sheets I have in my book and a couple images I colored already -
And that's it for now -- I'm off to try and work on page for my Project 365 book and then move on to coloring...!!
Have a great Saturday and Happy Crafting!!
No comments:
Post a Comment